Whether You Need A Truck Driver Today or Next Week…
You No Longer Have To Waste Your Time With Unqualified CDL Drivers And Endless Hours Of Interviewing, Trying To Find A Good Truck Driver To Hire For Your Company in Sacramento!
We know every company has its own unique set of requirements for truck drivers. That’s why we work closely with our clients to determine the best truck drivers in Sacramento to meet and exceed your expectations, while adhering to your company’s specifications.
We help Trucking Companies, Private Fleets and Third-Party Logistics Carriers improve the effectiveness of their truck driver staff, through innovative recruiting efforts, a proprietary risk management screening process and DQ file management While allowing you to turn your attention to other important areas of your business, like delivering great service to your clients!
Our staff of experienced truck driver recruiters dedicate themselves fully to your specific driver needs, supplying you with the best safety-conscious truck drivers available in Sacramento. Services include all of the recruiting resources needed to provide you experienced truck drivers who are ready to handle your job.
The success of our One-Of-A-Kind solution, is based on our unique approach to screening and hiring, using our proprietary “Driver DNA” Risk Management Hiring System. Which enables us to provide you with the best selection of pre-screened DOT qualified truck drivers who are available TODAY… to meet the immediate needs of your company.
Which enables us to provide you with the best selection of pre-screened D.O.T. qualified temporary truck drivers in Sacramento to meet the needs of your company.
Through our network of top-notch working truck drivers who came to us looking for better employment… our private job board applicants… participants in our Job Search Secrets training… readers of our “No Bull Guide To Getting A Local Driving Job”… plus a list of other resources too large to print here…
The Truck Driver Leasing Program
- On Call-Casual Temporary Truck Drivers – On-demand supplemental staff for short or long-term needs including vacation coverage, sick-time coverage, special assignments or seasonal workloads in Sacramento. Hire a truck driver for the day.
- Lease-To-Hire Truck Drivers – Significantly improve attrition rates and cost-to-rehire. The truck driver remains on our payroll for a “trial period” while you are able to make an assessment of suitability before extending an offer of employment
- Direct Hire – Utilize our team of driver recruiters to source, recruit, interview, test, check backgrounds, and to make referrals. Our recruiting efforts include sourcing truck drivers that meet your requirements through our extensive data base and network of active and passive temporary truck drivers in Sacramento.
- Contract Employment Services and Project Management – We have the expertise to staff and manage short and long-term projects, from inception to completion
Our “Truck Driver Leasing Program” Delivers Class A, Class B or Class C Drivers At A Moment’s Notice in Sacramento
You get pre-qualified truck drivers who will meet or exceed your requirements.
Reliable truck drivers with all endorsements, at all experience levels.
Safety-conscious drivers with clean DMV’s, background checks and drug screens.
We Are So Picky About The Truck Drivers We Deliver To Our Clients…
We Engineered Our Own Proprietary Pre-Screening Process, With Risk Management Built Into The System!
When our clients get all the details about our proprietary Risk-Management Hiring System, that we call “Driver DNA”… they’re always surprised to find out we designed this system with the intent of disqualifying most candidates!
Why Do Our Clients Use Our Truck Driver Leasing Program?
- We make open seats a non-issue for your company.
- We deliver the truck drivers you need when demand is up, and downsize in slow season.
- We do all the expensive and complicated work.
- We do what we do much more cost-efficiently than you could ever achieve.
- We take on the daunting task of building and maintaining digital driver qualification files.
Get all the details about how we can help you manage your truck driver costs, while mitigating risk liabilities and enjoying easy access to supplemental drivers on-demand, when you need them the most, with “The Truck Driver Leasing Program” in Sacramento.