Cost-Effective – Excellent Service – One Guaranteed Truck Driver At A Time
Class A Truck Driver – Class B Truck Driver – Class C Delivery Driver
We know that every company has its own unique set of requirements when it comes to hiring truck drivers. We will work closely with you to determine the best truck driver to meet and exceed your expectations while adhering to your company’s specifications.
- Pre-qualified CDL Truck Driver for Hire who will meet or exceed your requirements
- All Endorsements and experience levels
- Clean DMV’s and backgrounds
No More Wasting Your Time With Unqualified Truck Drivers And Endless Hours Of Interviewing, Trying To Hire A Good Truck Driver!
The success of our One-Of-A-Kind employment agency is based on our unique approach to screening and hiring truck drivers, using our “Driver DNA” hiring system.
Which enables us to provide you with the best selection of pre-screened D.O.T. qualified truck drivers to meet the needs of your company.
Through our network of top-notch working truck drivers who came to us looking for better employment… our private job board applicants… participants in our Job Search Secrets training… readers of our “No Bull Guide To Getting A Local Driving Job”… plus a list of other resources too large to print here…
Manage your truck driver costs, while mitigating risk liabilities and enjoying easy access to supplemental drivers on-demand, when you need them the most, with “The Truck Driver Leasing Program.”
Get all the details about how we can help you
Our Flexible Truck Driver Solutions offer:
- On Call-Casual Temporary Truck Drivers – On-demand supplemental staff for short or long-term needs including vacation coverage, sick-time coverage, special assignments or seasonal workloads
- Lease-To-Hire Truck Drivers – Significantly improve attrition rates and cost-to-rehire. The truck driver remains on our payroll for a “trial period” while you are able to make an assessment of suitability before extending an offer of employment
- Direct Hire – Utilize our team of driver recruiters to source, recruit, interview, test, check backgrounds, and to make referrals. Our recruiting efforts include sourcing truck drivers that meet your requirements through our extensive data base and network of active and passive temporary truck drivers .
- Contract Employment Services and Project Management – We have the expertise to staff and manage short and long-term projects, from inception to completion
- Truck Driver Qualification File Management – Web-based application that eliminates the paper-tracking nightmare. The system archives existing truck driver DOT required files to a secure environment. Utilizing scanning technology to digitize truck driver information and truck driver qualification files. No more dealing with mounds of paper! You receive email notifications for certifications and credentials with expiration dates. Provides secure control of truck driver-related information, and is accessible only to those you authorize
- Reasonable Suspicion Training Online – A fully web-based delivery system for the required DOT supervisor certification of reasonable suspicion testing.
We Eliminate The Administrative Burden with D.O.T Compliance and Driver Files
Our operations and safety teams have more than 10 years experience and are experts in the field of transportation with comprehensive industry experience including regulatory compliance and D.O.T File maintenance.
Our clients have the satisfaction of knowing that their CDL truck drivers are in compliance at all times. Our CDL truck drivers are carefully screened to make sure they will be a safe and qualified addition to your company. In addition to a rigorous application, our hiring process includes background checks, integrity tests, reference checks, online training and other criteria that exceed D.O.T requirements.
Our agency provides you with a predictable cost-per-driver, eliminating some of the costly variables of employing CDL truck drivers. Our professional staff will be responsible for all recruiting, screening, and testing of CDL truck drivers; as well as managing worker’s compensation claims, unemployment claims, payroll administration, tax reporting, and employee records maintenance.
Here are the Minimum Hiring Requirements for our Class A CDL Truck Drivers. They can be customized to fit your Company’s Specifications
1. A minimum of (Depending on your requirements) years verifiable previous employment history in like vehicle.
2. Must be at least 23 years of age.
3. No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving privilege as a result of moving traffic violations or vehicular accidents within the last 3 years.
4. No history of conviction or forfeiture of bond for the following offenses while operating a motor vehicle:
a. Under the influence of alcohol within the last 10 years or at any time while operating a commercial motor vehicle.
b. Under the influence of drugs.
c. Leaving the scene of an accident.
d. Use of a motor vehicle to commit a felony.
5. Must meet all requirements in compliance with Section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.6. Must have all items for their DOT file as stated in Section 391.51.
7. Must successfully pass the DOT pre-employment drug screen.
8. No evidence of more than one current license held.
9. Must meet the applicable requirements of the commercial driver license regulation and have the required endorsements to operate assigned equipment.
10. No combination of three or more moving violations, convictions, or preventable accidents in the past 36 months.
11. Neat and clean appearance.